My Photo
Name:
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Act of Love by St. Jean Marie Baptiste Vianney


I love You, O my God, and my sole desire is to love You until the last breath of my life.
I love You, O infinitely lovable God, and I prefer to die loving You than live one instant without loving You.
I love You, O my God, and I do not desire anything but heaven so as to have the joy of loving You perfectly.
I love You, O my God, and I fear hell because there will not be the sweet consolation of loving You.
O my God, if my tongue cannot say in every moment that I love You, I want my heart to say it in every beat. Allow me the grace to suffer loving You, to love You suffering, and one day to die loving You and feeling that I love You. And as I approach my end, I beg You to increase and perfect my love of You. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home